- 1 block firm tofu
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup soy sauce, for dipping
- Dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut tofu into slices.
- Mix nutritional yeast, poultry seasoning and whole wheat flour together for breading.
- Dip each piece of tofu in soy sauce, then into breading mixture, place on a lightly oiled non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn tofu over, sprinkle with black pepper and bake for another 10 minutes until light golden brown.
- Serve slices with Mock Turkey Gravy and enjoy!