- 4 portobello mushrooms
For the Marinade:
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Remove stems from portobello mushrooms. Use a dry paper towel to wipe away any visible dirt.
- In a gallon size recloseable bag, add all marinade ingredients. Close bag and shake well to combine.
- Add mushrooms to bag and coat in marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425̊. Remove mushrooms from bag and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until mushrooms are soft. Serve warm and enjoy!