Raw Asian Tacos
Serve this hearty and delicious filling in a large bowl surrounded by lettuce leaves- people can make their own tacos and they will love them!
1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced button mushrooms
- 1 cup diced shitake mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons Nama Shoyu™
- 3 Tablespoons agave
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash lettuce and dry all leaves well. Set aside.
- To prepare Filling: Combine kale, cabbage, red pepper, carrots, walnuts, sprouts, cilantro, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together Dressing ingredients. Drizzle over kale mixture.
- Place about 3 Tablespoons of Filling into a lettuce leaf to make tacos. Serve and enjoy!