- 1 (12-oz) package kelp noodle
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced shiitake mushroom
- ½ cup nama shoyu
- ¼ cup agave
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons chili oil
- Soak kelp noodles in warm water for 1-2 hours to soften.
- Drain noodles and cut into small pieces with a pair of kitchen scissors.
- Add vegetables to cut kelp noodles.
- In a small bowl, mix Dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour Dressing over noodle mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or let pancit marinate for a few hours to soak up flavors. Enjoy!