- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked 4 hours
- ¼ cup chopped beet
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons fresh red onion
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Flax meal, as needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Remove and place in a large bowl. If mixture is too wet, add flax meal as needed.
- Roll meat balls in the shape of a golf ball-size “meat ball”. Place in a dehydrator for 6 hours at 105⁰.
- Remove from dehydrator and serve. Enjoy!