- 1 package raw kelp noodles
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 1 - 4 hours
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. white miso*
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. cold pressed olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast + more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded carrots
*Not a raw product
- Soak kelp noodles in water for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and let dry. Place in a large bowl.
- Blend Pink Sauce ingredients in a food processor, adding water as needed to help achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour Pink Sauce over noodles. Add vegetables and toss until noodles are well coated.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and serve. Enjoy!