- 3 zucchini, processed in Spiralizer
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 1-2 hours then drained
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, soaked for 1-2 hours then drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup olive oil or vegetable broth
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Process zucchini in Spiralizer to make pasta. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Place Pink Sauce ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Toss sauce into zucchini pasta and Enjoy!