- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1-2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8-ounce) package soba noodles
- 1 Tablespoon safflower oil
- 1-1½ cups diced tempeh bacon
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package silken firm tofu
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter
- ⅓ cup Almond Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pulse all Almond Parmesan ingredients in a food processor until broken up and flaky. Set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tempeh bacon and fry until browned and crispy. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Blend Sauce ingredients in a food processor for a couple of minutes until creamy.
- Transfer into large skillet over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Add cooked soba noodles to Sauce and toss to combine. Stir and let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add tempeh bacon and peas and cook until thoroughly heated. Top with salt, pepper and more Almond Parmesan as needed. Serve and enjoy!