This simple, easy, super nutritious recipe makes a tasty high protein meal that's perfect before or after catching some waves.
- ½ packet organic tempeh, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of celery, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup of zucchini, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup of broccoli, small florets, optional
- ⅓ cup of water
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- Drizzle of walnut, olive or flax seed oil
- In a skillet, add the water, tempeh and vegetables. Steam, covered for a few minutes, until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Serve sprinkled with salt and drizzled with oil. Enjoy!