Feel free to marinade the tempeh as long as you wish – overnight is great. It can be made spicier, sweeter, or saltier to taste. Onolicious!
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 Tablespoons of olive or coconut oil
- ½–1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1–3 chipotle peppers, to taste
- Pinch of chili powder, to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- 3 pinches of stevia, to taste
- Water, to cover
- Put the marinade into a small pan and bring to a boil. Add the tempeh, turn it off and let it sit, covered for at least 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, fry the onions and peppers in the coconut oil until soft.
- Add the tempeh and marinade, then fry until the peppers are cooked and the liquid has reduced.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with tortillas. Enjoy!