Nothing compares to a hearty, rich bowl of ramen for dinner.
- 1 portabella mushroom, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons white miso
- 2 Tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon mirin
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 (32 ounce) carton mushroom broth
- 1 nori sheet
- 1 (9.5 ounce) package ramen noodles
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- In a pot, sauté mushroom until slightly browned. Add garlic and continue sautéing until garlic has browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, miso, liquid aminos, mirin, rice vinegar, and lemon juice. Add to pot along with mushroom broth and nori sheet.
- Bring to a boil and add noodles. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Split ramen into serving bowls. Add cilantro and green onions for garnish. Enjoy!