- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 3 quarts water
- 3 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 medium red bell peppers, de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 large semi-ripe mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 ounces firm tofu, cubed
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add noodles, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook until al dente, stirring occasionally, about 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, mushrooms and garlic. Stir-fry until vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add broccoli, mango and tofu and stir-fry 4 minutes. Stir in vegetable stock, pineapple juice, soy sauce and sesame oil and bring to a simmer. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sauce has thickened, 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and blend in peanut butter.
- Transfer noodles to serving plates and spoon stir-fry over top. Serve immediately and enjoy!