- 1 medium cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups string beans
- 4 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon walnuts
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 Tablespoons bread crumbs
- Steam veggies for 5-8 minutes and place into a small glass baking dish.
- Add all Sauce ingredients to a food processor and pulse until mixed.
- Set oven to broil.
- Pour sauce over veggies and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.