These cuties make awesome edible decorations and are incredibly easy to make. Let the kids (and big kids!) get creative with their decorations with goodies you already have on hand.
Updated: Tue, 05/15/2018 - 7:42am
- 2 bananas
- 8 vegan mini chocolate chips
- 4 vegan chocolate chips
- ½ tsp peanut butter (optional)
- Peel the bananas and slice them in half.
- Try standing them on the cut end. Trim the base until the banana can stand up.
- Press two mini vegan chocolate chips into the banana, pointy side first for the eyes.
- Press one chocolate chip, pointy side first below the mini chocolate chips for the mouth.
- Serve standing on a plate. You can use a little peanut butter to help them stay standing if needed.