- 1 medium-sized savoy or green cabbage, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 apples, julienne-sliced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Pulse cabbage and walnuts in food processor until evenly chopped about 30-40 seconds.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Add chopped cabbage/walnut and apples. Toss gently to thoroughly coat salad with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!