Snowman Mason Jar
As seen on KHON's Living 808! Decorate this cute mason jar to hold cookies or puppy chow for a festive holiday gift!
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 9:21pm
- 1 sheet white paper
- 1 quart sized mason jar
- Black paint
- Black marker
- Orange marker
- Holiday ribbon
- Measure a 4" tall 13" long piece of white paper (glue some scrap paper to the end to create 13" if needed).
- Glue the paper to the widest part of your mason jar.
- While the glue is drying, use black paint or a black marker to color the lid of the mason jar black.
- Use the black marker to draw two eyes and 8-10 dots to create a smile.
- Just below the eyes, use the orange marker to draw a long triangle for a carrot nose.
- Wrap ribbon all the way around the jar. Tie a knot just below the smile and glue the ribbon down to create a scarf.
- Use the black marker to draw two large buttons below the knot of the ribbon.
- Fill the mason jar with puppy chow or chocolate peppermint cookies to create a festive holiday gift!