- 8 cups spinach
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Place spinach, onion and cranberries in large salad bowl and toss together.
- Place all Dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad. Add apples and blue cheese. Toss gently.
- Top with toasted walnuts. Serve and enjoy!