- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Maple Sauteed Greens:
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups chopped onion
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups sliced baby bok choy
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash of smoked paprika
- Heat vegetable broth and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in canned pumpkin.
- Once boiling, mix in cornmeal, rosemary and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for 35-45 minutes, stirring frequently. The polenta will be done when the cornmeal is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until onions are caramelized.
- Add bok choy and tamari. Sauté for 5 minutes or until greens are tender.
- Add maple syrup and smoked paprika. Combine well.
- Remove from heat and serve over pumpkin polenta. Enjoy!