Tofurky Wraps w/ Goddess Dressing
Tofurky® is a soy- and wheat-based lunchmeat substitute. This wrap is made using healthy greens and grains, and dressed in a rich homemade dressing.
Recipe Categories:EntreesSandwiches and WrapsSnacks Cooking with KidsBudget Friendly MealsQuick & Easy
Updated: Fri, 05/11/2018 - 8:28am
- ½ cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup chopped kale or other leafy greens
Homemade Goddess Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons sesame tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid aminos
- Drop of honey or agave nectar
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- 2 flour tortillas
- 4 Tofurky® deli slices
- 6 slices avocado
- To cook Quinoa Mixture: Add quinoa to boiling water in a small saucepan, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add kale on top to steam and turn off heat. Stir to fluff. Let cool before using.
- Prepare Dressing: Mix tahini, juice, liquid aminos, honey and pepper in a bowl until it reaches a smooth texture; add water as necessary to attain a pourable texture. Set aside.
- To make the Wrap: Layer tofurky slices, cooked quinoa and greens on a tortilla. Add avocado and pour dressing on top. Roll and enjoy!