Mango Coconut Oatmeal
This might be your new everyday breakfast! Try other fruit combinations too -- everything goes well with coconut!
- ½ cup rolled oats (not quick)
- 1 slice dried mango, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2-4 Tablespoons coconut milk
- Combine oats, mango and shredded coconut in a small saucepan. Cover with just-boiled water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place saucepan over low heat. Stir in honey and coconut milk. Cook until warm, adding more coconut milk or water to thin if necessary. Serve warm and enjoy!