This guacamole is packed with healthy ingredients like avocado, moringa, and hemp oil to make this the ultimate “delicious-and-nutritious” snack!
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 Tablespoon moringa powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ - 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon hemp oil, plus more for serving
- Cut open avocados and remove pits. Set aside one pit to use later.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado. Add spices and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix until evenly distributed.
- To store – transfer guacamole to an airtight container, along with avocado pit. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serve chilled with celery and carrot sticks, enjoy!