Raw Kelp Noodles Alfredo
Raw Kelp Noodles Alfredo recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 (16-ounce) package raw kelp noodles
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 1-4 hours
- 1 Tablespoon white miso
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast + more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak kelp noodles in water for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and let dry. Place in a large bowl.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Add water 1 Tablespoon at a time if needed for desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over kelp noodles. Toss until noodles are well coated.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and serve. Enjoy!