Roasted Potato Taco Filling
Roasted Potato Taco Filling recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2½ teaspoons Spike seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2½ pounds potatoes, cut into ¼" cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients - except for 1 Tablespoon lime juice and potatoes. Mix well.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining lime juice. Serve warm in tacos or burritos with your favorite fixings. Enjoy!