- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 Tablespoons water
- 2-3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 3 cups fresh curly kale, stems removed and cut up
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated cabbage
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds (for garnish)
- In a blender, blend all Creamy Dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Toss Creamy Dressing with Salad ingredients and let chill, covered, in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with reserved pumpkin seeds and serve. Enjoy!