Alyssa Moreau's Rotini with Fresh Tomatoes, Avocado and Basil
Alyssa Moreau's Rotini with Fresh Tomatoes, Avocado and Basil recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 (12 oz) package rotini pasta
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
- 1 cup avocado, cut into cubes (or 1 medium avocado)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Salt, to taste
- Chili pepper flakes, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add pasta and toss to combine. Enjoy!