- 1 large beet, grated
- 2 apples cut into matchsticks
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup candied walnuts
- 3 Tablespoons light agave nectar
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Combine grated beet and cut apple in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil and vinegar.
- Pour over beet mixture and mix until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place walnuts in a bowl and pour agave nectar on top. Mix together until walnuts are evenly coated.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- Chop nuts coarsely and sprinkle on top of salad mixture along with chopped cranberries. Serve and enjoy!