Black Bean Salad
Black Bean Salad recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ can corn kernels
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Tablespoons diced green chile
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons diced green onion
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Simply combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix thoroughly and chill for at least 20 minutes. This blends the flavors wonderfully!