- 2 small heads broccoli
- ⅓ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
- ¼ cup organic raisins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- Cut broccoli into small florets. Trim and peel stock, then slice into matchstick
- Steam matchstick pieces for 2 minutes over boiling water. Add florets and steam 1-2 more minutes. Rinse under cold water until cooled; drain well.
- Whisk together vegan mayonnaise, agave nectar, vinegar and mustard.
- Combine broccoli, onion and raisins in a large bowl. Toss with mayonnaise mixture to coat well.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with sunflower seeds. Enjoy!