- ¼ cup cashews, soaked 1-4 hours
- ¼ cup raw pine nuts
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- ½ teaspoon kelp granules
- 1 date, pitted and soaked 1 hour
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Salad & Garnish
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, roughly chopped
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast + more to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a blender or food processor combine Dressing ingredients. Process until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop a few times to scrape sides with a spatula. Add water 1 Tablespoon at a time if needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour Dressing over romaine lettuce in a large bowl and toss. Garnish with nutritional yeast and macadamia nuts. Enjoy!