- 1/3 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup tamari, shoyu or liquid aminos
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 bunch kale, washed, stems removed, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- For the dressing - combine the ingredients and set aside. The onions will macerate over time, making it more delicious, although the dressing can also be used immediately. It will keep for a week in the refrigerator.
- Massage the dressing into the chopped kale.
- Let it sit for 10-20 minutes for the kale to soften.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve. Enjoy!