- 2 cups lentils, cooked and cooled
- 1 jalapeno deseeded and diced
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- Drain all excess water off cooked lentils and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine all Dressing ingredients.
- Pour Dressing over lentils and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in refrigerator to let cool and let flavors blend. Serve and enjoy!