This recipe tastes delicious on salads and veggie patties like our Baked Quinoa and Cannellini Bean Patties.
Green Goddess Bowl
With vivid green edamame, brussel sprouts, kale, and cilantro green goddess dressing, this green goddess bowl is supercharged with super goodness!
- 10 oz pack frozen edamame beans
- ¼ cup organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, halved
- ½ bunch kale, leaves removed from stems, massaged and chopped
- 10 asparagus spears, chopped into thirds
- 1 avocado, cross-hatched
- Handful of pistachios, roasted and salted
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute the edamame beans in half of the coconut oil until cooied through.
- Drizzle brussel sprouts with remaining coconut oil and add sea salt. Roast until slightly browned and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil on the stove and drop the asparagus into the water to simmer for just a few minutes, until tender and bright green. Strain.
- Arrange the cooked ingredients with the kale, avocado, pistachios, and sunflower sprouts into bowls.