This fresh tomato, onion and cucumber salad is full of complex flavors and wonderful as a side dish to a heavier curry. It won’t last long in the fridge – so you might want to make it just before you are ready to eat.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:51pm
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1-3 chilis, chopped finely
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder or cayenne
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- Great with corn chips, or as a side with a curry.