Kale Salad with Peanut Dressing
Kale Salad with Peanut Dressing recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 head curly kale, chopped
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoons shallots or red onion
- 1 Tablespoons garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut nectar
- 3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- Put kale and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
- Place Peanut Dressing ingredients in the blender or the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve and enjoy!