A tangy cleansing salad that will leave you energized.
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound kale, stemmed & chopped finely
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 5-6 carrots, shredded
- 1-2 heads bok choi, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- Whisk together all Dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour Dressing over Kale Slaw and toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a week. Feel free to keep the dressing separate. Enjoy!