- 1 (12-ounce) block extra firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons Spike seasoning
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1-2 stalks celery, minced
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut tofu into ½" cubes.
- In a bowl, toss tofu with garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, yeast and Spike.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 25-35 minutes or until cubes are firm and slightly puffy. Remove from oven and let cool. Transfer to a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Once tofu is completely cooled, mix in carrot, celery, onion, mayonnaise and mustard. Serve in sandwiches, wraps or as a dip for chips or veggies. Enjoy!