Mock Tuna Salad
This vegetarian spin on a classic salad has less fat and cholesterol.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1-2 stalks celery, minced
- 1-3 pickles, minced
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- ½ teaspoon Spike seasoning
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill, fresh or dried
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon kelp powder
- Pulse garbanzo beans in food processor 4-5 times or until flakey and slightly pasty (not completely smooth). Transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Serve in sandwiches, wraps or as a dip for chips or veggies. Enjoy!