- 1 (12-ounce) package Kelp noodles
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded dandelion greens (or spinach)
- 1 cup finely sliced cucumber
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons miso
- 2 Tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Water, as needed for texture
- Add kelp noodles to a colander and rinse with warm water. Cut noodles into smaller pieces if desired.
- In your largest mixing bowl toss together noodles and vegetables. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss together Peanut Sauce ingredients. Stir until smooth, adding water as needed to make a smooth sauce. Drizzle Peanut Sauce over noodles and vegetables and enjoy!