Plant-based Protein Power Bowl
This Plant-Based Protein Power Bowl is loaded with butter beans and quinoa, fresh veggies and a helping of hummus. Plus it's vegan and gluten-free!
For the Butter Beans:
- 2 15 oz cans butter beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
For the Rest of the Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all butter beans ingredients to a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Arrange seasoned butter beans on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, until butter beans are slightly crispy and golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To serve: divide all bowl ingredients between four serving bowls and top with cooked butter beans.
- Best fresh - serve and enjoy!