Quinoa Cabbage Salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 cups sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup seeded and diced cucumber
- 1 cup chopped baby kale or spinach
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white miso
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine quinoa, both cabbages, cucumber and greens in a large bowl.
- In another smaller bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour dressing over quinoa and veggies.
- Salad and dressing can both be made ahead of time, but keep them separate until just before serving so the salad will be crispy. Enjoy!