- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- A few handfuls of your choice of sprouts
- ¼ cup white miso
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 garlic clove
- ½" piece fresh ginger
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons water + more to taste
- Add all vegetables to a large bowl.
- Blend Dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add water to thin if needed.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!