- 3 pounds beets, tips removed
- Olive oil
Orange Miso Dressing:
- 1½ Tablespoons white miso
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼-½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Separate beets in half and place on 2 sheets of foil. Lightly drizzle with olive oil. Fold together edges of foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat, carefully unfold foil and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Remove beets from foil. Using a paper towel, gently rub the skin off the beets.
- Allow beets to cool completely. Chop into bite-sized pieces and place in a large serving bowl.
- Wisk together all Orange Miso Dressing ingredients. Pour over beets.
- Top with chopped walnuts. Serve and enjoy!