- 4 cups red leaf lettuce, butter lettuce or other greens
- 2 cups thinly sliced veggies (bok choy, carrot, fennel, etc.)
- 1 cup sprouted mung beans or other beans
- 1 cup alfalfa or clover sprouts
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts
- ½ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 3 Tablespoons white or chickpea miso
- 3 Tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl toss together lettuce, vegetables of choice, all sprouts, and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl whisk Miso Dressing ingredients together. Drizzle onto salad, and serve immediately.
- Use this salad alone, serve in wraps, on top of sandwiches, or mixed with whole grains! Enjoy!