Sprout Salad Medley
Sprouts are the epitome of living foods. They are easy to make at home and fun to watch grow. Try this delicious salad that can be eaten on its own or added to a sandwich or wrap.
Updated: Mon, 05/13/2019 - 8:51pm
- 6 cups various sprouts such as clover, sunflower, broccoli, alfalfa, and/or mung bean
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon ume plum vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- Wash and dry sprouts in a salad spinner. Place in a large bowl.
- Place Dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour Dressing over sprouts – tossing gently to evenly coat sprouts. Serve and enjoy!