Strawberry Arugula Salad
- 1 bunch arugula
- ½ head frisee
- 8 strawberries
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red raspberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon raspberry jam
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 5 ounces shaved Parmesan or ½ cup shredded non-dairy cheese (optional)
- Prepare Strawberry Arugula Salad: Wash arugula and frisee. Remove stems and coarsely chop both greens and mix in a medium bowl.
- Wash strawberries and cut off stems. Cut into slices lengthwise and add to greens.
- A few minutes before serving, combine all Dressing ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly. Pour over Strawberry Arugula Salad and toss.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts and cheese. Enjoy!