- 4-5 tablespoons flax oil
- 1-1½ Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 4-5 Tablespoons ground hemp seeds + more to garnish
- 1 cup dried goji berries
- 1-2 cups fresh pea, bean, clover, radish and/or alfalfa sprouts
- 2 cups diced fresh kiwi fruit
- 5-6 cups spring salad mix
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and ground hemp seeds in a large bowl.
- Mix in the goji berries, sprouts and kiwi fruit. Add in salad mix and arugula. Toss gently to combine.
- Top with a sprinkle of ground hemp seeds and enjoy!