- 2 bunches kale, roughly torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, roughly torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1 cup cooked grain of choice
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ head red cabbage, sliced
- ¾ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup roughly chopped brazil nuts
For the Dressing
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- 3 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 cup water
Place kale and chard in a large bowl.
Scoop avocado into bowl.
Massage avocado into the kale and chard until evenly distributed.
Add cooked grains, cucumber, goji berries, red cabbage, hemp seeds, and brazil nuts to the bowl.
Pour dressing over the salad, toss gently, and enjoy!