- 1 bunch Swiss chard, thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package currant tomatoes
- 2 cups ribboned carrots
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 3 cups mashed avocado
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup water (or more as needed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all Salad ingredients in a large bowl. Gently toss.
In a blender or food processor, combine all Avocado Dressing ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding water as needed.
Divide salad into serving bowls and top with Avocado Dressing. Enjoy!