- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Packaged or homemade croutons
- Place chopped lettuce in a large bowl.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour dressing over lettuce, mix well and top with croutons. Sprinkle with a little nutritional yeast, serve and enjoy!