- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ½ cup water
- Juice of half a lemon
- ¾ cup raw cashews, soaked
- 3 Tablespoons psyllium husks
- 1½ Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 6 tomatoes
- 3 avocados
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1½ Tablespoons cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Real salt, to taste
- Blend all mozzarella ingredients together at high speed until smooth.
- Pour mozzarella mixture into a container or bowl and refrigerate for a few hours to set.
- Once set, slice mozzarella, tomato and avocado into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Arrange slices in a row, alternating between mozzarella, tomato and avocado.
- Slice the fresh basil thinly and scatter over salad.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and salt to taste, and drizzle mixture over salad.